Tuesday 9 February 2010

Been A While

Just as I had something to write about we lost our internet connection. I spent 5 years offshore without the interent, and now I've enjoyed it for 2 weeks it seems I can't live without it. Anywho it's back up now so all is well with the world. Special thanks go to Rasmus for putting up with me harping on about it.

So, in the last day we have completed the drilling we were building up to when I posted last. It all went without incident, though our 20 foot long unit was packed with the 7 computers, 4 people, 3 chairs, 2 microscopes and 1 stool that were employed to see us through 1200 feet of rock. Right now we are in a lull again and I'm enjoying having the unit to myself for 12 hours a day.

But all this pales in significance to the fact that I am going home tomorrow. I've got a 7pm helicopter ride back to Esbjerg, then a drive (taxi or lift) to Billund. I get to stay overnight there and catch the morning flight back home. No opportunity to pop into the LEGO offices to catch up with the Star Wars team this time. It almost seems pointless now but:

One day left!

No comments:

Post a Comment