Sunday 10 October 2010

Not Long Now

In 34 hours I won't be on my own any more as Rachel and Oscar will be here with me. It's been a long 4 weeks and it will be good to see them again, and have a family with me once more.

I'm running a risk posting this but I'm sure she doesn't read anything I write here so I'll chance it: I'm meeting them at Jakarta airport :D I can remember being pretty worn out by the time I got there and I didn't have to cope with a tired and excited Mr Pickle, plus two large suitcases, a pair of carry-on cases and a push chair so I'm sure they'll appreciate the extra pair of arms. Don't any of you, my thousands and thousands of readers, tell her of this surprise.

I have to admit that I'm getting quite anxious about their departure from Britain. Rae is a very capable woman but Oscar is quite a handful. I hope I haven't caused her too much stress during our phonecalls these last few days. Sorry if I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment