Monday 10 January 2011

Who's In Wangaratta?

Ever since I slipped a cookie into the code on this blog I've been getting stats on my visitors. By and large I can figure out who is visiting me from their location. It's not incredibly specific though; for instance hits from Peterborough are friends and family in St Ives, Huntingdon and Godmanchester and the ones from Amsterdam are my work colleagues checking up on what I'm posting. But for the life of me I cannot figure out who is reading my blog in the region of Wangaratta, Australia. Whoever it is visited eight times between December 21st and 31st but hasn't been back since. So if you do come back and read this post please let me know who you are because I'm intrigued. And a Happy New Year to you too.

UPDATE: apparently it's ProudtobeAussie from the PomsInOz forums. Mystery solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment