Friday 21 May 2010

Absolutely...

...shattered! And I haven't even started training yet.

I was supposed to head out to Milan last Sunday but I cried off because I had so much to organise at home. Thankfully my bosses were sympathetic and gave me a week to get my affairs in order.

So for the past week I have been seeing rental agents and removal companies, sorting out storage, arranging landlords insurance for the house (duh), packing up the largest LEGO Star Wars collection in the world and transporting it all to our self-storage unit (which is something I've always wanted to have, and now means I can scratch something off my bucket list), and all the while spending as much time with Rae and Oscar before I left for Milan.

Now, you're probably pretty breathless after that insanely long run-on sentance. I can assure you it was written just to give you some idea how worn out I am.

Signing off for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment