Monday 4 January 2010

Still Here

I'm currently stuck in a bit of a limbo - all my bags are packed and I'm sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for the phone call/text/email/signal flare - and can't make any plans for anything further than 24 hours away.

As wonderful as the internet is if you are into Hello Kitty, pr0n or Star Trek, there doesn't seem to be much information on the comings and goings of the Ensco 71. So, dear reader, I can not tell you why I have not been sent offshore yet, but I haven't.

What I need to do is make arrangements to visit someone who's a couple of hundred miles away. It'll be like lighting a cigarette at a bus stop - it always makes the bus appear. With this in mind does anyone want to play host to a mudlogger with ants in his pants?

No comments:

Post a Comment